settings on the Sweep
tab, except Duration
(s), are only available if the Sweep
checkbox is selected. When Mute
is cleared sweeps run continuously until Mute
is selected again.
- sets the end frequency of a sweep. The lowest frequency available is
10Hz. The upper frequency
limit will depend on the soundboard.
Frequency can also be set as musical pitch where, for example,
2 is the second octave and G# is the note.
- the time (in seconds) taken to sweep from Frequency 1 (Hz)
to Frequency 2 (Hz).
It also sets the duration when saving single frequency and
tone burst wav files.
- the sweep progresses in logarithmic steps.
- the sweep progresses in linear steps.
- the sweep progresses alternately from Frequency 1 (Hz)
to Frequency 2 (Hz)
then from Frequency 2 (Hz)
to Frequency 1 (Hz).
is not available if the input Mute